Low-Cost STD testing Centers
Our system has been vetted by diagnostic specialists and guaranteed to give you correct results. We offer convenient testing locations all over Yakima, Washington and more than 4,000 STD testing locations. Purchase your STD testing, visit one of our 98902 testing centers, and get closer to knowing your results, all in the same day.
We give you many ways to purchase your STD tests- credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. We follow the same privacy mandates, such as the HIPAA Privacy Rule, that doctors do, so we can safeguard your personal information. The testing centers we use to process our STD testing are so reputable that nearby hospitals use them, too.
Our labs test for so many conditions that we guarantee no one will know the reason for your visit. Our testing process was designed to treat you as a valued healthcare consumer. Enter your zip code on our website to search for nearby testing centers.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Morbidity Data for Yakima, Washington
Unless you get Yakima STD testing, you will not be sure of your STD status. Because STD numbers are steadily rising, everyone in Washington is vulnerable to infection.
- Up to 2011, the state of Washington has had almost 13,800 people diagnosed with AIDS since the start of the AIDS epidemic.
- Washington had a higher percentage of people who received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months of being diagnosed with HIV than the national average in 2010.
- King County, WA had the highest rate of HIV infection in the state at the end of 2010 with 406 infections per 100,000 people.
- There were 32 new HIV infections in the Native American community of Washington between 2008 and 2011.
- There were 318 new HIV infections among Washingtonians aged 13 to 24 between 2008 and 2011.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has warned that rates of STIs in the 98902 area may be on the rise, get tested today.