Confidential STD Testing
We consider hepatitis A test vital for maintaining good sexual practices, so we include it in our test panel. Our tests are set up so that there are no embarrassing questions to answer now or at the lab. For your privacy, we list your purchases as FPK Services in your financial statement.
We have the easiest refund process: simply cancel your testing without going to our testing center and get your money back within 1-2 days. We want you to be armed with knowledge about STD testing and treatment, so we created a glossary of terms on our website. Get tested for STDs with our truly all-inclusive testing that checks for HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis.
As a rule, we never alert your health insurance company to your test results. We make sure you get all test results by email. We make sure your test results can be downloaded and made available on your PCs, tablets and smartphones.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Infections Data for Vandalia, Ohio
Every single year, the health department of Ohio and the federal government collect and discloses data about STD and HIV and their transmission in Vandalia. Don't take your sexual well being lightly by ignoring the truth about STDs and HIV.
- The rate of Black women living with reported HIV in Ohio was 12 times that of white women in 2010.
- In 2010, 32% of new HIV diagnoses in Ohio were diagnosed with AIDS within 12 months.
- In 2012, Hamilton County reported the most syphilis infections in Ohio with 436.
- 150 out of 426 reported primary and secondary syphilis infections in Ohio in 2012 were by Whites.
- In 2010, Ohio ranked 18th for chlamydia infections in the United States.
All of our local test sites throughout the country are accessible and used by most well-known hospitals in your area.