Local Same-Day STD Testing
4,000 nationwide sites mean more testing centers in Flagstaff, Arizona for your convenience. You can complete your STD test the same day you buy it with our 86001 STD testing. To ensure the results you receive are accurate, our diagnostic specialists have vetted our testing process.
Stay informed about current STD lingo with the glossary of STD terminology that we have on our website. Get your money back if you have to cancel your testing prior to visiting a testing center. When you decide to do your STD testing with us, you are ensuring that you'll be tested for all common STDs, not just a few.
We created our testing process to treat you as the valued healthcare consumer that you are. Our labs test for many conditions and no one will understand why you are there. The easiest way to start the testing process is to search for nearby centers on our website.
Flagstaff, Arizona Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
The rate of sexually transmitted diseases in Arizona is climbing every year. If you have not had an STD test in Flagstaff, you cannot be certain that you are disease-free.
- 1,117 cases of gonorrhea were reported among 10-19 year-olds in 2011
- For every 100,000 19-24 year-olds, 12,492.6 were infected with chlamydia in 2011
- 5836 cases of HIV were reported in 2011
- 57% of HIV infections in 2011 occurred in non-Hispanic Whites
- In Arizona, over 76% of men living with HIV in 2010 got the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
Unsafe sex can lead to incurable diseases and lifelong side-effects, like infertility, blindness, and liver damage. Prophylactics are crucial to safe sexual practices but don't protect you from diseases spread through skin-to-skin contact.