Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
We guarantee a straightforward and simple testing process. We offer the best STD testing in 63385 at prices that none of our competitors can beat. Our laboratories are certified by Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) standards.
Each of the payment methods we accept are meant to provide you with convenient options for how to pay, including credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. When you make the decision to test with us, you are electing to skip the doctor's office or hospital and go directly to the lab where they have their tests processed. By following the HIPAA Privacy Rule and all other federal and state privacy guidelines, we are ensuring that your personal information stays protected.
No other testing provider has more advanced STD testing in the Wentzville. The CDC advises testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea together since both infections go together most of the time and we have a chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel available to test for both infections. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test in the 63385 area looks for the syphilis virus in blood with rapid results.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information for Wentzville, Missouri
Put your sexual health first by equipping yourself with the facts about STDs and their transmission. Thanks to the federal government and the Missouri department of health, data is available about Wentzville STD infection rates.
- 611 Missourians between the ages of 13 and 24 were infected with HIV from 2008 to 2011.
- St. Louis County was the home of 542 new HIV infections from 2008 to 2011.
- There were 56 Missouri residents in the Asian community living with HIV in 2010.
- Among HIV-positive Missouri women at the end of 2010, 16.2% got the disease from IV drug use.
- 82.2% of all HIV-positive women living in Missouri by the end of 2010 got the virus from heterosexual contact.
STDcheck.com offers many quick ways to pay for your STD tests like credit cards, debit cards, echecks, health savings accounts, and more.