Rapid STD Testing
To protect your privacy, your charges will appear as FPK Services. We will never ask you uncomfortable questions. Our all-inclusive test panel includes Hepatitis A, which no other testing company does.
Call us 24/7 to get a status update while you wait for your results. We provide a test recommendation tool on our website to help you figure out what testing is right for you. We've specifically chosen test facilities that are conveniently located throughout Wrentham.
Your test results can be read on your smartphone, tablets and PCs. We do not report your test results to your health insurance provider or include it in your permanent medical records. We dispatch the test results by email when ready.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data for Wrentham, Massachusetts
Be in charge of your sexual health now by getting educated about sexually transmitted diseases. Resources, such as reports by the federal government and Massachusetts health department with data about STDs in Wrentham, are available annually.
- Total number of people in Massachusetts reported with HIV or AIDS in 2011: 30,790.
- In 2011, the percentage of AIDS diagnosis in men was 69.2%.
- In Massachusetts, chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis spiked in 2012. Chlamydia jumped from 15,394 to 21,080.
- In 2011, 666 Massachusetts residents were diagnosed with HIV.
- In 2010, 57.6% of male HIV infections occurred through homosexual sex in Massachusetts.
At least 1 out of every 4 adults with an STD don't know they are infected. The only way to know your STD status is to be get Wrentham STD testing. STDs pose a threat to everyone in Massachusetts, regardless of age, race, or socioeconomic background.