Online STD Testing Service
If you are positive for an STD in Worcester, Massachusetts, our physiciansmay be able to help by prescribing antibiotics. Our tests use a small blood or urine sample, so you don't have to waste time taking a physical. If you test positive for an STD, our doctors in Worcester, Massachusetts may be able to provide a specialist recommendation so you can begin treatment.
We have many reviews and testimonials from customers that you can read on our website. Our checkout process is secure. We have counselors available 24/7 to answer your STD questions.
You can download and read your test results on your PCs, tablets and smartphones easily and effortlessly. STDcheck.com never notifies your health insurer of your test results or place the results on your permanent medical records.
Worcester, Massachusetts STD Information
The first step toward protecting yourself against the transmission of STDs is getting educated. The federal government and the Worcester Department of Health work together every year to compile and disclose facts and figures about the infection and transmission rates of STDs in Worcester.
- In 2010, 14,817 chlamydia infections were reported by women in Massachusetts.
- In 2010, Massachusetts ranked 15 out of all 50 states with the highest syphilis infections.
- In 2011, the estimated percentage of AIDS diagnosis in women was 30.6%.
- In 2011, more men (12,917) reported having HIV/AIDS than women (5,253) in Massachusetts.
- Massachusetts ranked 16th among 50 states in reported syphilis infections between 1999 and 2008.
Doctors in 01605 use our labs to test for various conditions so you can trust the test results you receive from STDcheck.com.