Online STD Testing Service
On your monthly statement, your charges will appear as FPK Services to protect your privacy. There are no awkward questions when you choose to test with us. We are the only online provider of STD testing with a comprehensive STD test panel that includes testing for Hepatitis A.
We designed a simple test recommendation tool to tell you what STD tests you need. We have so many conveniently located test locations in Worcester. Talk to any of our health specialists if you're in need of a status update for your test results.
Our aim is to give you the best healthcare friendly experience when you visit any of our testing locations. Entering your zip code on our website will bring up a list of nearby centers. Our labs screen for a lot of other conditions so no one will know your reason for being there.
Worcester, Massachusetts Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
Taking an STD test today is the only way to be sure of your STD status. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) compiles data and STD statistics in Worcester and the entire state of Massachusetts every year.
- In 2011, men in Massachusetts accounted for 912 of total HIV diagnoses.
- In 2011, the estimated percentage of AIDS diagnosis in women was 30.6%.
- In 2010, the rate of Hispanic men living with HIV infection was 4.2 times that of white men.
- In Massachusetts, chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis spiked in 2012. Chlamydia jumped from 15,394 to 21,080.
- Massachusetts had a estimated rate of 22.5 HIV diagnoses per 100,000 people in 2011.
Different STIs require different tests. Get tested now if you have recently had sex. The most commonly transmitted infectious diseases in Massachusetts and the United States of America include STDs like gonorrhea, chlamydia, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, HIV-1, HIV-2, syphilis, oral herpes, and genital herpes.