Rapid Private STD testing Centers
You will only need 5 minutes or less for the test. Our simplified testing process guarantees 100% that there will be no extra paperwork to complete later. Our 01605 STD testing requires no visit to a doctor's office.
Test under the management of a physician at our labs. Learn about STD testing and treatment on our blog, Exposed. Get reliable results with our tests, which are the same as what is used in clinics.
Latent syphilis infection is known to cause blindness and dementia and other serious illnesses but our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test looks for syphilis in the blood and returns test results in 1-2 days. STDcheck.com has the most sophisticated Worcester STD testing available. Our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel tests for gonorrhea and chlamydia in the 01605 area.
Worcester, Massachusetts Sexually Transmitted Infections Information
To be certain of what your STD status is, you have to take an STD test in Worcester. In Massachusetts, the number of STD infections is increasing every single year.
- In Massachusetts, 10.2% of men who contracted HIV in 2010 got it through heterosexual contact.
- 36% of all HIV/AIDS cases in 2011 resulted from male-to-male sex (MSM).
- In 2011, 461 men in Massachusetts were diagnosed with HIV.
- In 2011, Hispanics had an estimated rate of 64.5 HIV infections per 100,000 people living in Massachusetts.
- In 2011, 666 Massachusetts residents were diagnosed with HIV.
Our HIV RNA test is cutting edge system approved by the Food and Drug Administration and looks for actual HIV in the blood.