Low-Cost STD testing Centers
To ensure your privacy, your charges will appear as FPK Services. You do not have to worry about uncomfortable questions from our lab technicians. We are offering the only testing for Hepatitis A as part of our comprehensive panel.
Our blog, Exposed, is updated weekly with educational articles to keep you informed of the latest in STD testing and treatment. All of our STD tests are the same ones used by hospitals and doctors. All of our sexually transmitted disease tests are managed by a physician to verify safety and quality.
Our testing centers test for all kinds of conditions so nobody will find out why you are visiting there. Our testing procedure was created with you in mind - we will take care of you the way we will like to be taken care of. Start your search for a lab today by entering your zip code into a search box on our website.
Worcester, Massachusetts STD Information
If you have not started educating yourself with STD knowledge, you have not started protecting yourself against infection. HIV and STDs are an epidemic now, with yearly reports published by the federal government and the health department of Massachusetts with transmission rates and methods and other data for Worcester.
- In 2010, the estimated rate of American Indians living in Massachusetts with HIV is 164.8 per 100,000 people.
- Total number of people in Massachusetts reported with HIV or AIDS in 2011: 30,790.
- In 2010, 34.6% of women who contracted HIV got it through using injection drugs.
- In 2010, Massachusetts' rate of HIV-related deaths was 1.6 for every 100,000 people.
- In 2010, Massachusetts ranked 39 out of all 50 states for the highest gonorrhea infections.
STDs affect millions of people in the United States of America annually. It is best to protect yourself by practicing safe sex.