Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
Our online STD testing service allows you to skip the visit to a doctor's office and get straight to testing for STDs in 01605. You can complete our test in 5 minutes or less. Order your test online or over the phone and there are no additional paperwork to complete.
Our blog is full of valuable and informative articles about STDs. Your testing will always be done under the supervision of a physician at our labs. Because we offer the same STD testing as hospitals and clinics, you never have to sacrifice your privacy to get reliable results.
Our testing centers also conduct tests for other diseases so no one will know why you are there. Finding the closest location to you is as easy as entering your zip code on our website. We built our STD testing testing process to fit the way we'd want to be taken care of as healthcare consumers.
Worcester, Massachusetts STI Morbidity Data
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) gathers data and STD statistics in Worcester and the entire state of Massachusetts every year. STD testing today is the only way to be certain of your STD status.
- 6,394 chlamydia infections were reported by men in Massachusetts in 2010.
- In 2010, Massachusetts ranked 40 out of all 50 states with the highest chlamydia infections.
- Chlamydia infections increased 110% in 10 years in Massachusetts, from 10,121 infections in 2001 to 21,236 in 2010.
- In 2010, the rate of black women living with HIV infection was 21.9 times that of white women.
- In 2011, Massachusetts had a total of 1,262 HIV diagnoses.
John K, in Worcester, Massachusetts just got STD testing including HIV through STDcheck.com and he wants you to know that it is one of the most important decisions of his life.