Local HIV Testing Centers
We guarantee you will not face uncomfortable questions when you arrive for the test. Hepatitis A testing is important so we include it in our comprehensive test panel. We make sure your privacy is safeguarded by having your charges show up as FPK Services on your monthly statement.
We use the same labs that the hospitals close to you use to process their tests so we can offer the same level of quality. Credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts are all accepted payment methods for your convenience. We follow to HIPAA Privacy Rule because we care about keeping your personal information private.
We designed our system to treat everyone the way we will like to be treated as healthcare consumers. The first thing to do is enter your zip code on our website and search for the nearest lab to you. Our laboratories test for a myriad of conditions so no one will guess why you are there.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Morbidity Data for Worcester, Massachusetts
The federal government accumulates data about STDs and the HIV epidemic and infection rates all over the country and in the state of Massachusetts in particular. Being informed is the #1 way to start defending yourself against the spread of sexually transmitted diseases.
- In 2009, Massachusetts' death rate from HIV was 1.7 out of every 100,000 people.
- In 2010, 57.6% of male HIV infections occurred through homosexual sex in Massachusetts.
- Massachusetts in 2010, had about 4.3 syphilis infections per every 100,000 people.
- In 2011, 666 Massachusetts residents were diagnosed with HIV.
- In 2010, 34.6% of women who contracted HIV got it through using injection drugs.
STDs like chlamydia and gonorrhea are easily treated by physicians with antibiotics but can be very dangerous if not treated early.