Rapid Private STD testing Centers
Quick STD testing is available at any of our 77384 testing locations. When you test with us, be assured that you will receive accurate results because our testing process has been thoroughly vetted by diagnostic specialists. Our 4,000 STD testing locations throughout the United States make Texas STD testing with many options in Woodlands.
Our online STD testing service uses the same high-quality tests that the hospitals do in our labs. We offer STD testing that is managed by a physician for your safety. Our educational blog, Exposed, is dedicated to STD testing and treatment.
We promise that no one will know your reason for visiting our labs because we test for many other conditions, not just STDs. Get moving by searching for nearby lab on our website today. We know you will enjoy your visit to our labs because we built them to offer the best healthcare consumer-friendly experience.
Woodlands, Texas Sexually Transmitted Infections Information
Every year, the health department of Texas distributes data about STD infection and transmission rates in Woodlands.
Arming yourself with knowledge is the only way to protect yourself against the spread of STDs in Woodlands, Texas.
- In 2010, 71.4% of men living with HIV contracted the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
- Latino men in Texas were 1.1. times more likely to be diagnosed with HIV in 2010 than white men.
- 8.8% of men who were living with HIV diagnosis in 2010, contracted the disease from having sex with other men and injection drug use.
- There were almost 4 times the number of black men living with HIV in Texas than white men in 2010.
- 94,613 women were diagnosed with chlamydia in Texas in 2012.
If you do not use contraceptives like condoms or dental dams, you are asking to become one of the millions of Americans who get an STD each year. If you don't take STD tests frequently, you are leaving yourself at risk for some dangerous, potentially incurable STDs.