Confidential STD Testing
We know that it is complicated deciding to test for STDs so we have simplified the testing process for you. STDcheck.com guarantees results from our CLIA-certified testing locations across the US. Our competitive prices mean you get the ultimate value for your STD testing in 95695.
We train our counselors to answer your STD questions and they are on standby 24/7. You never have to worry about security with our 128-bit encrypted payment process. Hear from customers who leave reviews and testimonials on our site.
Your test results are not reported to your health insurance provider placed on your permanent records. Your test results can be read on your smartphones, tablets or PCs. We send your results by email as soon as they are ready.
STI Statistics for Woodland, California
When it comes to defending yourself against sexually transmitted diseases, the first step is to get informed. Facts and figures are compiled and reports are released about STD and HIV infection rates and transmission methods in the Woodland area every single year.
- Men are 3 times more likely to contract syphilis than women.
- Men aged 30-34 are more likely to contract HIV than any other age group.
- Men between the ages of 20-24 are more likely to contract gonorrhea than women.
- Statistically, a little over 1 out of every 100 black people living in California in 2010 were HIV-positive.
- At the end of 2010, 513 people out of every 100,000 in Los Angeles County were living with HIV.
Sexually transmitted diseases are the most common communicable diseases in the country, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Don't be a statistic- take an STD test now and take control of your sexual health.