Same-Day Local STD Testing
We offer the best STD testing in 98072 at prices that no other service can beat. Our test centers are certified by Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) standards. We guarantee a straightforward and easy testing process.
We ensure that your personal information stays safe by following the HIPAA Privacy Rule. We use the same labs that the hospitals close to you do, so your results are reliable. We accept credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, so buying STD testing doesn't get any easier.
We never report your test results to your health insurance provider or include it in your permanent medical records. We dispatch the test results by email when ready. Your test results are available on your smartphone, tablets and PCs.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics for Woodinville, Washington
The reports published by the federal government and the Washington health department are a reliable resource for information about STD and HIV infection and transmission in Woodinville. Do not gamble with your sexual status and safety by engaging in sexual activities without being informed about how STDs are transmitted.
- Among female Washingtonians living with HIV in 2010, 23.7% contracted the virus from IV drug use.
- Of the male Washingtonians living with HIV in 2010, 5% got the disease from heterosexual contact.
- Among Washington residents living with HIV in 2010, 1,579 were black.
- Among male Washingtonians living with HIV in 2010, 5.6% got the disease from IV drug use.
- 1,984 Washingtonians aged 55 and up were HIV-positive in 2010.
Most sexually transmitted infections are silent or do not show symptoms, it is not wise to not get tested today - it is easy to transmit infections to others if you are not aware that you have it.