Local Same-Day STD Testing
Because your privacy matters to us, your charges will be shown as FPK Services on your monthly statement. Our complete STD test panel includes Hepatitis A, unlike our competitors, making ours truly complete. Your secret is protected when you test with us, we will not ask embarrassing questions.
Refunds are processed in 1-2 whenever you cancel testing prior to visiting our test centers. Our glossary of STD terms breaks down STD lingo. We include HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis in our comprehensive STD testing.
At Woodbridge STD testing, STDcheck.com uses the most advanced technique to look for sexually transmitted infections in blood and urine. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis looks for the virus in the blood in the 22191 area. It is essential to test for twin-infections, gonorrhea and chlamydia and our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel does exactly that.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics for Woodbridge, Virginia
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is responsible for a yearly report containing STD data for the Woodbridge area. Routine STD testing is the most valuable part of a sexual health regimen for sexually active people.
- 1,577 of the 15,241 men living with HIV in Virginia at the end of the 2010 got the disease from IV drug use.
- Virginians between the ages of 13 and 24 accounted for 1,379 new HIV infections from 2008-2011.
- Richmond City had the second-highest population of Virginians living with HIV in 2010.
- 70% of men in Virginia living with HIV in 2010 contracted the disease through male to male sexual contact.
- IV drug use accounted for 18.6% of all Virginia female HIV infections in 2010.
We guarantee your satisfaction 100% or we will refund your cost if you choose not to go through with the STD test.