Local STD Testing Centers
Because we want to safeguard your privacy, your charges will appear as FPK Services on your monthly statement Our test center technicians will not ask you uncomfortable questions when you arrive for your test. All 10-test panels we offer include hepatitis A.
Stay informed about current STD lingo with the glossary of STD terms that we have on our site. When you decide to test with us, you are ensuring that you'll be screened for all common STDs, not just a few. Get your money back if you must cancel your testing prior to visiting a testing center.
You can always read your test results on your smartphones, PCs and tablets. You can trust on us to safeguard your confidentiality by never reporting your test results to your health insurer or placing it on your permanent medical records. We will email the results only to the address you gave us when you ordered the test.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Infections Rate for Woodbridge, Virginia
The report published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year covers such STD data as infection rates, transmission methods, and other statistics for the Woodbridge area. Test early and test regularly to keep control of your sexual health.
- Virginians between the ages of 13 and 24 accounted for 1,379 new HIV infections from 2008-2011.
- As of 2011, there were over 20,700 people living with HIV in Virginia.
- Richmond City had the second-highest population of Virginians living with HIV in 2010.
- 1,017 Virginia women living with HIV in 2010 contracted the virus from IV drug use.
- White Virginians accounted for 1,588 new HIV infections between 2008 and 2011.
Our HIV RNA test is cutting edge system approved by the FDA and looks for actual HIV in the blood.