Local HIV Testing Centers
Our licensed physicians can write prescriptions in Apple Valley, California. Our doctors in Apple Valley, California can offer a referral to a specialist if you need to start treatment for an STD. We are able to test a small sample of blood or urine, so you are in and out of our testing location quickly.
Get updated on the status of your STD testing results anytime- 24/7. Use our test recommendation tool to get a suggestion about which test is the best fit for your sexual health needs. All of the test facilities we utilize are conveniently located throughout the Apple Valley area.
In 92307 area, no testing provider has a more advanced Apple Valley STD testing. Syphilis is a very dangerous STDs according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and we screen for this infection using the Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test. Chlamydia and gonorrhea testing through STDcheck.com is rapid with our test panel.
STD information for: Apple Valley, California
If you have not started informing yourself with STD knowledge, you have not started defending yourself against infection. HIV and STDs are an epidemic now, with annual reports published by the federal government and the health department of California with transmission rates and methods and other data for Apple Valley.
- By the end of 2010, there were 269 HIV-positive people per 100,000 in Riverside County.
- 22,829 people were diagnosed with HIV in California between 2008 and 2011.
- 48,218 cases of HIV have been reported in California since the start of the epidemic.
- In California, 50,584 white people were living with an HIV diagnosis.
- 14,062 HIV-positive women were living in California 2012.
While other testing companies need you to wait up to 28-30 days after exposure to test for HIV antibodies, we can test you and give a confirmed, guaranteed result in 9-11 days.