Rapid STD Testing
Our testing locations are CLIA-certified to ensure test exactness. All of our STD tests and panels are priced affordably to give you the best value in the 43953 area. We guarantee that our uncomplicated testing process is a snap to complete.
We use the same labs that the hospitals in your area use to process their tests so we can offer the same level of quality. Credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts are all approved payment options for your convenience. We follow to HIPAA Privacy Rule because we care about keeping your personal information secure.
We test for twin infections, gonorrhea and chlamydia, in 43953 and we have put together an STD test panel to specifically test for both STDs at the same time. It is crucial to test for the common STIs using the most advanced methods in the Wintersville area. Our FDA-approved syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test looks for the syphilis virus in the blood.
Sexually transmitted Diseases Infections Data for Wintersville, Ohio
Rates of infection are just one of the kinds of data that is gathered by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) about Wintersville each year. STD tests need to be part of every sexually active person's health regimen.
- Whites in Ohio reported 345 cases of syphilis infections in 2012.
- 62% of all gonorrhea cases in Ohio in 2012 were in 15-24 year-olds.
- The rate of chlamydia infection in Cuyahoga County in Ohio in 2011 was 804.92 per 100,000 residents.
- The rate of chlamydia infection in Ohio was 462.0 per 100,000 residents in 2012.
- In 2010, the rate of Hispanic women living with an HIV diagnosis in Ohio was 6 times that of white women.
Our HIV RNA test is cutting edge technique approved by the Food and Drug Administration and looks for actual HIV in the blood.