Online STD Testing Service
We designed our testing process to omit embarrassing personal questions. To safeguard your privacy, all charges will appear as FPK Services when you receive our monthly statement. While our competitors charge extra for hepatitis A tests, we include it in our test panel.
Our client testimonials and reviews give an idea of our service. Every time you checkout on our website, the payment process is secure and protected with 128-bit encryption. Get answers to whatever your STD questions are from one of our 24/7 counselors.
Syphilis is one of the most dangerous STDs according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and we screen for this infection using the Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test. In 32792 area, no testing provider has a more advanced Winter Park STD testing. Gonorrhea and chlamydia tests through STDcheck.com is rapid with our test panel.
Winter Park, Florida STI Statistics
The risk of getting an STD in Florida is high. Everyone in Winter Park should take an STD test regularly.
- There were 1,240 male syphilis infections in Florida in 2012.
- Florida has received a total of $137,003,953 in federal grant funding for HIV/AIDS by 2011.
- In 2012, men aged 20-24 accounted for more than 3,100 gonorrhea infections in Florida.
- Pinellas County had the fifth highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
- In 2012, women residing in Florida reported 55,779 chlamydia infections.
STDs, especially chlamydia have been spiking among women in the United States since 2011 according to the CDC.