Local STD Testing Centers
One reason our customer satisfaction rate is so high is that we have eliminated the need for supplemental paperwork when you arrive at the lab. We know you have things to do so we only require 5 minutes or less to complete the test. No physician's office or hospital visits are required for our STD testing in 33881.
Check out the reviews and testimonials our clients have left on our site. To have your STD questions answered anytime, 24/7, call our counselors. We offer a completely secure checkout process.
Chlamydia and gonorrhea testing through STDcheck.com is quick with our test panel. Syphilis is a very dangerous STDs according to the CDC and we screen for this infection using the Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test. In 33881 area, no one has a more advanced Winter Haven STD testing.
STD Statistics for Winter Haven, Florida
The only way to be sure that you are STD-free is to take an STD test. Each year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) gathers data about STD infection rates in Winter Haven.
- In 2012, women residing in Florida reported 55,779 chlamydia infections.
- The number of chlamydia infections in men in Florida between 2003 and 2012 was 153,924
- Hillborough had the third highest number of HIV infections in 2012.
- Men aged 20-24 accounted for the most chlamydia infections in Florida in 2012.
- In 2010, 82.5% of women diagnosed with HIV contracted it through heterosexual interccourse.
When it comes to STDs in Florida, prevention is important. Research show that a quarter of adults in Winter Haven have been diagnosed with a sexually transmitted disease. Most STDs can be gotten more than one time, so it is important to protect yourself.