Confidential Online STD Testing
Our 33881 STD testing allows you to skip the physician's office in Winter Haven. No additional paperwork to complete at the testing centers. You can complete our test in 5 minutes or less.
Real customer reviews are available for your read on our website. Our checkout process uses the industry standard 128-bit encryption. Our trained counselors are always standing by to speak with you if you have STD questions.
We notify all clients of their test results via email message. Your health insurance company will never know about your test because we do not notify them or place your results in your permanent medical records. Your test results will be available for your personal computers, tablet computers and smartphones.
STI Infections Rate for Winter Haven, Florida
Everyone in Florida is susceptible to STDs, with rates of infection rising every year. Without taking an STD test in Winter Haven, there is no way to know if you are free of STDs.
- In Florida, males between the ages of 45 and 54 accounted for most of the syphilis infections than any other age group in 2012.
- Gonorrhea infections in 2010 increased among people age 15-19 by about 83%.
- In 2012. Florida reported 55,779 chlamydia infections in women
- Gonorrhea infections in women aged 25-29 were higher in 2012 than the previous year.
- Miami-Dade County had the highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
Because some STDs do not have symptoms, it is easy for a Florida resident to have an STD and not know it. Some STDs, if left untreated can cause very permanent such as liver failure or death. Many STDs can be spread by kissing or skin-to-skin contact, making it very easy to pass them along throughout Winter Haven.