Same-Day Local STD Testing
Our Winnifield, Louisiana doctors can refer you to a specialist if you test positive for an STD and need to begin treatment. Our doctors, who can prescribe medication in Winnifield, Louisiana, can help you recover faster. Taking our simple STD tests is as easy as giving a blood or urine sample.
Test at any of our conveniently located test centers in your area or throughout Winnifield. Get a personalized recommendation about what test you need using our online tool. Speak with a health specialist night or day to get an update on the status of your test results.
With our system, testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea takes no time at all - the chlamydia and gonorrhea test panel searches for both infections at the same time without the need to test for them individually, though we can test you for each infection separately if that is what you decide. As the recognized leader in online STD testing in 71483, we have created the most advanced yet, very easy to use Winnifield STD testing. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test is the best in the industry - we use the "gold-standard" technique to test for syphilis.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate for Winnifield, Louisiana
Infection rates are just one of the types of data that is collected by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) about Winnifield each year. STD tests need to be part of every sexually active person's health routine.
- In 2011, 60% of primary and secondary syphilis infections were in males.
- In 2011, it was reported that there was a 3% increase in gonorrhea infections in Louisiana.
- In 2011, Caddo Parish had a primary and secondary syphilis diagnosis rate greater than 30 cases per 100,000 people.
- The highest rate of Primary and Secondary syphilis in Louisiana males was reported in Caddo Parish in 2011.
- Males living in Louisiana are more likely to contract latent syphilis than females.
Everybody is getting tested for sexually transmitted infections including your friends so why not you?