Same-Day STD Testing Centers
Our Windsor Locks, Connecticut doctors have prescription writing authority for some afflictions. Begin STD treatment fast if you test positive with a recommendation to a specialist from our doctors in Windsor Locks, Connecticut. Your results are available so quickly because we only require a small blood or urine sample.
Call or chat live with a health specialist from our site if you want to get updated on the status of your results. Test in Windsor Locks conveniently at any of our testing locations. Trust our test recommendation tool to tell you what STD tests you should take.
You should expect your test results in your inbox in 1-2 days after your test. We do not report your test results to your health insurance company or place them on your permanent medical records. Test results can be read on PCs, smartphones or tablets.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics for Windsor Locks, Connecticut
The best way to maintain control over your sexual health is by taking STD tests frequently. There is a report released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) annually that includes data on sexually transmitted disease infection rates in Windsor Locks.
- 32 females tested positive for Syphilis in 2011
- There were 3,294 cases of HIV reported living in New Haven County, CT in 2010.
- At the end of 2010, 10,822 people were living with HIV in Connecticut.
- There were 2,849 living cases of HIV in Fairfield County, CT as of the end of 2010.
- 947 out of every 100,000 Hispanic/Latino people in Connecticut had HIV at the end of 2010.
At STDcheck.com, we offer many simple ways to pay for your STD tests like credit cards, debit cards, echecks, health savings accounts, and more.