Rapid Private STD testing Centers
If you are positive for an STD and need a referral to a specialist in Winder, Georgia, our physicians can give one for you. Our doctors can write prescriptions for some afflictions in Winder, Georgia. Getting STD test results from our STD testing service is as simple as leaving a small blood or urine sample and waiting for your results to be emailed to you.
Our glossary of STD terms explains STD lingo. We include HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis in our comprehensive STD testing. Refunds are processed in 1-2 any time you cancel testing prior to visiting our test centers.
We created our STD testing process for your maximum comfort. Our company tests for other diseases so you do not need to worry about others knowing what your visit is all about. To begin your process, simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website and in seconds you will get a list of centers close to you.
STD Infections Data for Winder, Georgia
STD transmission rates in Georgia are on the rise every year. Get tested in Winder to be sure of your STD status.
- 7,684 Georgia men were found positive for gonorrhea in 2011.
- 13,061 White people were diagnosed with HIV in Georgia in 2008.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention spent $12,587,778 on housing for HIV patients in 2011.
- The CDC spent $15,097,469 on HIV/AIDS funding in Georgia in 2011.
- HIV transmission through heterosexual sex amounted to 12% of all Georgia cases in 2010.
Millions of Americans contract an STD every year. 50% of adults in Georgia will get}be infected with an STD in their lifetime. Don't put the lives of you and everyone you have sexual contact with at risk- take an STD test today.