Confidential STD Testing
Our Wilson, North Carolina doctors have prescription writing authority for some conditions. You will never have to take a physical to get tested for STDs at our testing centers. Specialist referrals are just one of the ways our physicians can help you start treatment quickly if your Wilson, North Carolina STD testing comes back positive.
Credit or debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts are just some of the payment options we accept to give you the most flexibility when you buy your STD testing. The labs we use are the same ones the hospitals near you send their tests to for processing. We follow the same privacy guidelines as doctors and hospitals, including the HIPAA Privacy Rule.
You can easily find a test location in your area by entering your zip code on our website. We are certain your reason for visiting our labs will remain unknown since we also conduct tests for other non-sexually transmitted disease related conditions. Visit our labs in confidence - we built them to be consumer-friendly.
STD information for: Wilson, North Carolina
Every person in North Carolina is vulnerable to STDs, with rates of infection rising every year. Without taking an STD test in Wilson, there is no way to know if you are free of STDs.
- As of 2010, the 35-44 year old age group made up the second-highest number of HIV-positive North Carolina residents.
- North Carolina reported 4.2 cases of syphilis per 100,000 people in 2010.
- In Mecklenburg County, 1,056 of the women living with HIV as of 2010 got it heterosexually.
- Edgecombe County's 637 HIV-positive residents per 100,000 people was the highest rate in North Carolina in 2010.
- Of the cases of HIV among men in Yancey County in 2010, 90.9% were a result of male-to-male sexual contact.
We promise you will be satisfied 100% or we will refund your payment if you decide not to go through with the STD test.