Fast Local STD testing Centers
We guarantee that our testing method is simple. For the most accurate testing results, our laboratories are CLIA-certified for guaranteed results. If you need STD testing in 27893, our service offers the most competitively priced options.
If you need information on STD lingo, our glossary of terms is a great place to start. Refunds only take 1 to 2 days if you cancel before visiting our test center. All of our comprehensive STD testing covers screening for HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis.
We dispatch your results by email as soon as they are ready. Your STD test results will be made available to be read on your smartphones, tablets or PCs. Your test results are not reported to your health insurance company placed on your permanent records.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data for Wilson, North Carolina
With STD rates climbing every year, the citizens of North Carolina are at risk. You are not maintaining control of your sexual well-being if you have not taken an STD test in Wilson.
- Between 2008 and 2011, 4,402 black people were diagnosed with HIV in NC.
- 1,588 of the 6,714 people diagnosed with HIV in NC from 2008 to 2011 were white.
- North Carolina ranked 8th in the US in 2010 for gonorrhea cases per 100,000 people.
- 1,189 men were infected with HIV in the state of North Carolina in 2011.
- Of the 4,470 HIV-positive people living in Mecklenburg County in 2010, 3,194 were black
At least half of all adults in America will have an STD in their lifetime. Chlamydia is the most common sexually transmitted disease in the country, affecting millions every year.