Local Private STD Testing
Our STD tests are accurate enough to screen for STDs using only a small blood or urine sample. Our doctors in Wilson, North Carolina can provide you with the name of a specialist who can help you start treatment if you test positive for an STD. For certain afflictions, our doctors can write prescriptions in Wilson, North Carolina to speed up your treatment process.
Don't sacrifice the quality of physician- supervised STD testing- choose our online STD testing service. Follow our blog to get frequent educational posts about STD testing and treatment. Get the very same STD tests that you'd get if you went to a hospital or doctor's office.
In our desire to make sure you get the best Wilson STD testing, STDcheck.com developed a simple yet highly accurate test method in the 27893 area. Testing with us means you get the FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphils and other advanced tests. We give you the most advanced chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel available today.
Wilson, North Carolina Sexually Transmitted Infections Morbidity Data
Taking STD tests need to be part of every sexually active person's health regimen. Rates of infection are just one of the types of data that is gathered by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) about Wilson each year.
- North Carolina ranked 16th in the US for syphilis rate per 100,000 people in 2010.
- Of the 6,714 people diagnosed with HIV in NC between 2008 and 2011, 523 were Hispanic/Latino.
- Of the men living with HIV in NC as of 2010, 66% got the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
- As of 2010, there were 6,963 people living with HIV in North Carolina between 35 and 44 years old.
- Durham County had 1,438 HIV-positive residents in 2010, the 3rd highest in North Carolina.
You will be glad you tested in North Carolina with STDcheck.com. It is necessary that you protect yourself and your partner from contracting any type of STD. It is never too late to get STD testing.