Convenient STD Testing
Our STD testing in 28401 is priced affordably. Our laboratories are CLIA-certified so you can be sure of your results. Our testing process is fast.
We accept credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, so you can decide how to pay. We follow the HIPAA Privacy Rule, which keeps your personal information from getting to anyone you don't want to have access to it. We process our tests with the same labs the hospitals in your area do.
Our chlamydia and gonorrhea test panel, approved by the Food and Drug Administration is designed to seek the co-existing infections in urine making sure that you are free of these diseases. Testing with STDcheck.com guarantees that you will get the most sophisticated Wilmington STD testing available today. In Wilmington, North Carolina 28401 area, our experts look for syphilis in the blood using the Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test.
Wilmington, North Carolina Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate
Every single year, the health department of North Carolina and the federal government collect and publishes rates of STD and HIV and their spread in Wilmington. Don't take your sexual health lightly by ignoring the truth about STDs and HIV.
- North Carolina reported 4.2 cases of syphilis per 100,000 people in 2010.
- Black males living in North Carolina account for the highest rates of syphilis in 2011.
- There have been a total of 54,819 cases of new chlamydia infections in 2011 reported for the state of North Carolina.
- In a 2010 Kaiser Family Foundation survey, 45.3% of North Carolina residents aged 18-64 reported testing for HIV during their lifetime.
- Of the 2,670 people living with HIV in Wake County in 2010, 814 were white.
John K, in Wilmington, North Carolina just got STD testing including HIV through STDcheck.com and he wants you to know that it is one of the smartest decisions of his life.