Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
Our testing process has been vetted by diagnostic specialists. Get tested for STDs at any of our Wilmington, Massachusetts locations or 4,000+ STD testing locations throughout the United States. Our same-day 01887 STD testing can't be beat.
Use our glossary of STD terminology as a tool for education. Don't wait for a refund if you need to cancel your STD testing before visiting our test facility- get it in 24-48 hours. Get the only truly comprehensive STD testing available online that includes HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis.
We use the FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) method to test for syphilis which is considered the "gold standard" in the industry. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention advises that it is crucial to test for gonorrhea and chlamydia together and we have put together a test panel that tests for the twin-infections at the same time, but you can also test for the infections individually if you choose to do so. Testing for STDs in 01887 is not complicated with our most advanced Wilmington STD testing.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate for Wilmington, Massachusetts
In Massachusetts, STDs are passed on fast and in very high numbers. Wilmington STD testing is the only way to find out what your STD status is with certainty.
- In 2011, 21% of all HIV/AIDS infections occurred through Injection Drug Use and 14% through heterosexual sex.
- 6,394 chlamydia infections were reported by men in Massachusetts in 2010.
- In 2010, Massachusetts had an estimated rate of 37.7 gonorrhea infections per 100,00 people.
- In 2010, Massachusetts' rate of black male HIV infections was 6.1 for each white male diagnosed with the disease.
- Total number of people in Massachusetts reported with HIV or AIDS in 2011: 30,790.
STDcheck.com has confidential STD tests in your area right now - you do not need appointments and you can get tested the same day you order the test package.