Fast Local STD testing Centers
For some conditions, our doctors can write prescriptions in Wilmington, Delaware. We make STD treatment as easy as possible by providing recommendations for specialists in Wilmington, Delaware if you test positive. We don't make you have a physical when you take an STD test with us because all we need is a small blood or urine sample.
You can elect to test at any of our conveniently located test facilities throughout Wilmington. Our online test recommender allows you to answer a few questions and get an individualized test suggestion. Our health specialists are available for you to talk to any time, day or night to get a status update on your STD test results.
Test results are available on your smartphones, PCs and tablets. Count on us not to report your test results to yourhealth insurer or place it in your permanent medical records. All test results are dispatched immediately by email.
STD information for: Wilmington, Delaware
When it comes to protecting yourself against sexually transmitted diseases, the first step is to get informed. Facts and figures are compiled and reports are released about STD and HIV infection rates and transmission methods in the Wilmington area every single year.
- 471 women were infected with Gonorrhea in 2011.
- From 2007-2009, 66% of female transmission of HIV in Delaware was from heterosexual contact.
- In 2011, New Castle County reported 977 people living with HIV in 2009.
- In Delaware, the syphilis rate among males was 3.8 per 100,000 people residing in that state in 2009.
- In 2011, 726 out of the 2376 people living in DE with AIDS were women.
Don't become one of the millions of Americans who contract a new sexually transmitted disease every year. Protect yourself against STDs with condoms and dental dams. You may have an STD and not know it but the only way to find out for sure is to get tested.