Local Private STD Testing
You don't need to go to a physician's office to test for STDs when you use our online STD testing service in the 19808 area. Our labs do not ask for extra paperwork of any kind. Your STD tests will take 5 minutes or less, guaranteed.
We offer STD testing for the most commonly occurring STDs. Cancel your testing prior to dropping into one of our testing centers for a full refund. The glossary of STD terminology on our website helps you understand the lingo used in STD testing.
Your test results can be downloaded and read on your smartphone, tablets and PCs. We do not report your test results to your health insurance provider or include it in your permanent medical records. We dispatch the test results by email when ready.
STD Statistics for Wilmington, Delaware
If you live in Wilmington, you have access to reports published annually by the federal government and health department of Wilmington with data about STD infections and transmissions in the area.
Information is one of the most important components of protecting yourself against sexually transmitted diseases.
- In 2011, 422 of 1440 people living with HIV in DE contracted their disease from heterosexual contact.
- In 2011, 858 of the 1440 people living with HIV in Delaware were Black.
- In Delaware, the syphilis rate among males was 3.8 per 100,000 people residing in that state in 2009.
- Between 1981 and 2009 the rate of black males living with an HIV infection diagnosis was 6.6 times that of white males.
- Sussex County has 275 people living with HIV in 2013.
STDs are a major danger to the lives of Delaware residents. Condoms and dental dams help stop the spread of STDs in Wilmington. Some STDs have preventative immunizations, such as Hepatitis A and B.