Confidential Online STD Testing
We are offering the only comprehensive STD testing test panel that detects Hepatitis A. To protect your privacy, your charges will appear as FPK Services. We will not ask you uncomfortable questions when you arrive.
Take your STD testing in the very same labs that your nearby hospitals use to process their testing. Purchase your STD testing with any of our approved payment methods: credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. Be confident that your personal information is remaining secure by our adherence to the HIPAA Privacy Rule.
We will email you to let you know your test results. Your test results are safe with us - we will not place them on your permanent medical records or notify your health insurance provider. You can download your test results on your PCs, tablets and smartphones.
STD Infections Data for Willoughby, Ohio
Every year, the federal government and the health department of Ohio collect rates of the spread of STDs and HIV in Willoughby. Getting educated about STDs is the best way to protect yourself against the transfer of STDs.
- 62% of all gonorrhea cases in Ohio in 2012 were in 15-24 year-olds.
- 150 out of 426 reported primary and secondary syphilis infections in Ohio in 2012 were by Whites.
- In 2012, 59% of all reported gonorrhea infections were females.
- In 2012, Black females aged 15-24, made up 1% of Ohio population but reported 25% of chlamydia infections, 7 times higher than other races.
- The rate of Black women living with reported HIV in Ohio was 12 times that of white women in 2010.
Statistically, 1 out every 2 people in the country will contract an STD in their lifetime. Some people currently have an STD and are unaware of it.