Confidential STD Testing
Our all-inclusive 10-test STD panel includes hepatitis A test to ensure that you are fully covered. We got rid of any embarrassing questions when you arrive for your test. We list your charges as FPK Services on your monthly statement because your privacy is important.
All of our testing is monitored by a doctor to provide the high-quality of our process. Our blog, Exposed, is a excellent resource for facts about STD testing and developments. We use hospital-grade STD testing in our testing centers so you never have to question whether our testing is worth it.
We don't place your test results on your permanent medical records or inform your health insurance provider about them. STDcheck.com will make your test results easily available to read on smartphones, tablets and PCs. We send by email your test results to you minutes after they become available.
Willimantic, Connecticut Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
Using information as a weapon is the best way to protect yourself against STDs.
The federal government and Connecticut health department accumulate data about STDs and the HIV epidemic in the state of Connecticut and, specifically, Willimantic.
- As of 2010, Hartford County had the second highest rate of HIV infections in CT.
- 1,271 out of every 100,000 black people in Connecticut were HIV-positive at the end of 2010.
- At the end of 2010, 1,211 black people in New Haven County, CT were living with HIV.
- There were 122 people living with HIV in Tolland County, CT in 2010.
- In 2010, almost 42% of HIV-positive women in Connecticut got the disease from intravenous drug use.
Don't be a statistic- get tested now and take charge of your sexual health. STDs are the most common communicable diseases in the country, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).