Convenient STD Testing
Our local STD testing laboratories throughout the country are CLIA-certified so you know your results are precise and guaranteed. You will be able to complete our simple testing process in minutes and be on your way. Our competitors wish they could beat our pricing for STD tests in 18702, but they can't.
Our payment system is secure. Our customers love to leave reviews about their experience with us. Our staff off skilled health specialists are available 24/7 to answer your STD questions.
Our labs test for other conditions so nobody will ever know the purpose of your visit to the test center. As healthcare consumers, we have created STD testing facilities that treat you the way we like to be treated ourselves. Finding a nearby lab is fast by entering your zip code on our website.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data for Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania
Your sexual status is undetermined unless you take STD tests regularly. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) covers the entire country, including Wilkes Barre and the state of Pennsylvania, in their annual report on STD infection rates and data.
- 11,371 of the 22,383 HIV-positive men in Pennsylvania as of 2010 got the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
- There were 1,552 HIV-positive PA residents between the ages of 13 and 24 in 2010.
- 28.9% of all HIV-positive Pennsylvania women got the disease from IV drug use in 2010.
- 9,988 white Pennsylvania residents were living with HIV at the end of 2010.
- At the end of 2010, 292 out of every 100,000 PA residents were living with HIV.
Everyone in Pennsylvania, regardless of age, race, or socioeconomic background, is susceptible to STDs. Protect yourself against the transmission of STDs with condoms and dental dams. STDs are an epidemic all over the US, including the Wilkes Barre area.