Low-Cost STD testing Centers
Our 67226 test centers don't need a physician examinations for you to test for STDs. We do not ask for additional paperwork when you test for STDs with us. Pop into any of our labs and in 5 minutes or less you are done
Our conveniently accessible testing facilities are located all over Wichita. If you're unsure about what tests you need to take, use our test recommendation tool. You can call us to get a status update when you're waiting for your tests results.
You can read your STI test results on your PCs, tablets and smartphones easily and effortlessly. STDcheck.com never notifies your health insurance provider of your test results or place the results on your permanent medical records.
STD Data for Wichita, Kansas
By informing yourself about STDs and HIV, you are protecting yourself against the transfer of STDs. The government and the health department of Kansas accumulates STD and HIV rates in Wichita and around the state and then discloses those calculations.
- From January to June, 2013, blacks in Kansas reported 363 cases of gonorrhea infections.
- Female Kansas residents reported 4,164 chlamydia infections while males reported 1,343 infections.
- 274 white people were diagnosed with HIV in Kansas between 2008 and 2011.
- 92 Hispanic/Latino people were diagnosed with HIV in Kansas between 2008 and 2011.
- Sedgwick County had the highest number of people living with HIV in 2010 with 707 HIV-positive residents.
Kansas STD testing is important. Your health should be important to you. Get tested regularly to ensure that you do not have any STDs. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reports that 50% of all Americans will contract a STI in their lifetime.