Local HIV Testing Centers
No additional paperwork is required once you have completed your order. Whether you are taking our 10-test panel or individual tests, we need 5 minutes or less to complete the test. Use our online STD testing service to test conveniently in the 76308 area without a visit to a doctor's office or hospital.
Take your STD testing in the very same labs that your nearby hospitals use to process their testing. Purchase your STD testing with any of our approved payment methods: credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. Be confident that your personal information is remaining protected by our adherence to the HIPAA Privacy Rule.
Our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel tests for gonorrhea and chlamydia in the 76308 area. STDcheck.com has the most sophisticated Wichita Falls STD testing available. Latent syphilis infection is known to cause blindness and dementia and other serious illnesses but our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test looks for syphilis in the blood and returns test results in 24-48 hours.
Wichita Falls, Texas STI Morbidity Data
If you are sexually active in Texas, you are at risk for catching an STD. You should be in control of your sexual health, which Wichita Falls STD testing allows you to do.
- In 2010, Texas estimated gonorrhea rate exceeded the national rate of 100.8 cases per 100,000 residents.
- Between 2008 and 2010, the number of deaths due to HIV in Texas was 25% higher than the rest of the country.
- In 2010, 9.3% of men living with HIV contracted the disease from heterosexual sex.
- The percentage of inmates in state or federal prisons with HIV/AIDS in Texas was greater than the national average in 2010.
- 94,613 women were diagnosed with chlamydia in Texas in 2012.
Some sexually transmitted diseases, like hepatitis A and HIV cannot be cured, they can only be managed by doctors and it is very important to get diagnosed as soon as possible.