Same-Day STD Testing Centers
No extra paperwork to complete once you place your order. Avoid an inconvenient or embarrassing visit to a physician's office with our 76301 STD testing. Our STD tests take 5 minutes or less.
All of our test centers are located conveniently around Wichita Falls. Our health specialists are accessible 24/7 to give you a status update while you're waiting for your results. Our test recommendation tool can help you with figuring out what testing you need.
When it comes time for you to test for sexually transmitted diseases in the 76301 area, we have the most sophisticated Wichita Falls STD testing available. We test for gonorrhea and chlamydia individually or through our exclusive chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel that looks for both infections in urine. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis looks for the virus in the blood with test results emailed to you in 24-48 hours.
Sexually transmitted Diseases Infections Data for Wichita Falls, Texas
STD infection and transfer rates in Texas keep rising as more and more residents get infected. Regular Wichita Falls STD testing gives you the keys to staying in control of your sexual wellbeing.
- In 2010, Texas ranked 11 out of all 50 states in primary and secondary syphilis infections.
- 8.8% of men who were living with HIV diagnosis in 2010, contracted the disease from having sex with other men and injection drug use.
- Between 2008 and 2010, the number of deaths due to HIV in Texas was 25% higher than the rest of the country.
- In 2012, 4,265 Texans were diagnosed with HIV infections.
- 29,948 men were diagnosed with chlamydia infections in Texas in 2012.
Many people in Texas are unaware of the fact they are infected with an STD. It is thought that at least 25% of all sexually active people in Wichita Falls have an STD. Embarrassment is a common reason why many people do not get tested.