Rapid Private STD testing Centers
Our testing process have been vetted by certified diagnostic experts. Our 4,000 testing centers throughout the United States include the Wichita Falls, Texas area. Speedy testing makes our 76308 STD testing simple and convenient.
We take many payment options, such as credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, to make checkout easier. Our labs are accessible to nearby hospitals. Because we abide by the HIPAA Privacy Rule, you know your personal information will always stay safe.
Test results are made available to you via email message. Results can be read on your smartphones, PCs or tablets. STDcheck.com will not report your test results to your health insurance company.
Wichita Falls, Texas STD Data
Every year, the health department of Texas distributes data about STD infection and transmission rates in Wichita Falls.
Arming yourself with facts is the best way to protect yourself against the spread of STDs in Wichita Falls, Texas.
- In Texas, 8,214 people contracted HIV from intravenous drug use in 2010.
- 29,948 men were diagnosed with chlamydia infections in Texas in 2012.
- In Texas, 23.1% of women contracted HIV from injection drug use in 2010.
- 124,649 chlamydia infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
- 1,636 primary and secondary (P&S) syphilis infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
We have confidential STD tests in your area right now - you do not need appointments and you can get tested the same day you buy the test package.