Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
Our testing process has been vetted by certified diagnostic experts. We have over 4,000 test sites throughtout United States, including in the 90602 area of Whittier, California. If you need STD testing in the 90602 area, choose any of our local testing centers for same-day testing.
If you need an explanation of STD lingo, check out our STD terminology glossary. Comprehensive STD testing should screen for ALL of the most common STDs- HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis- and ours does. If you have to cancel your testing for any reason, just let us know and you'll get a refund within 1 to 2 days.
Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis looks for the virus in the blood with results sent to you in 24-48 hours. We test for gonorrhea and chlamydia individually or through our exclusive chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel that screens for both infections in urine. When it comes time for you to test for STDs in the 90602 area, we have the most advanced Whittier STD testing available.
STD Infections Rate for Whittier, California
Get educated now if you want to defend yourself against STDs. Data collected by the federal government and the health department of California is reported each year with infection categories and communicability rates for Whittier.
- Men are 3 times more likely to contract syphilis than women.
- Men between the ages of 20-24 are more likely to contract gonorrhea than women.
- Statistically, a little over 1 out of every 100 black people living in California in 2010 were HIV-positive.
- 20,291 black people living in California in 2010 were positive for HIV.
- By the end of 2010, there were 269 HIV-positive people per 100,000 in Riverside County.
However you may feel about sexually transmitted infections, the worst thing you can do is refuse to get tests for them, that will be a mistake.