Convenient STD Testing
By having a nationwide panel of physicians with prescription writing authority, we can to offer the fastest STD diagnosis and treatment available in White Oak and the whole state of Pennsylvania. If your White Oak STD test results are positive, you can receive a specialist referral. We don't utilize any STD testing that needs anything more complicated than a small blood or urine sample.
Use the glossary of STD terms on our site to get educated about the phrases used to discuss sexually transmitted diseases. Refunds are given within 1-2 days of cancelling your testing as long as it is done prior to visiting our testing location. Testing is available for all of the most common STDs whether you want to take an individual test or an all-inclusive test.
Syphilis is one of the most dangerous STDs according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and we screen for this infection using the Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test. In 15131 area, no testing service has a more advanced White Oak STD testing. Gonorrhea and chlamydia tests through STDcheck.com is rapid with our test panel.
White Oak, Pennsylvania Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics
The federal government and health department of Pennsylvania compiles annual STD and HIV data about White Oak and other cities throughout the state. Your sexual health is too important for you to not get the truth about sexually transmitted diseases and how they are spread.
- The HIV rate for white PA residents in 2010 was 114 per 100,000 people.
- Pennsylvania was 30th out of 50 states for chlamydia in 2010.
- The HIV rate for the 13-24 year old age group in PA in 2010 was 74 per 100,000 people.
- The HIV rate for black people in Pennsylvania at the end of 2010 was 1,415 per 100,000 people.
- In 2010, IV drug use was the second-most common HIV transmission category for men in Pennsylvania.
While other companies need you to wait up to 30 days after exposure to test for HIV antibodies, we can test you and give a confirmed, guaranteed result in 9-11 days.