Local Same-Day STD Testing
Our local STD testing laboratories around the country are CLIA-certified so you know your results are definitive and guaranteed. You will be able to complete our simple testing process in 5 minutes or less and be on your way. Our competitors wish they could beat our pricing for STD tests in 02190, but they can't.
Test under the supervision of a physician at our testing centers. Get reliable results with our tests, which are the same as what is used in clinics. Learn about STD testing and treatment on our blog, Exposed.
Take our FDA-approved / cleared syphilis RPR (Rapid Plasma Reagin) test today and know that you do not have syphilis. The CDC advises taking the test for chlamydia and gonorrhea at the same time and we have the test panel that allows you to test for both infections. In 02190, we have the most complete, yet very easy to use Weymouth STD testing.
Weymouth, Massachusetts STD Statistics
STD infection rates rise every year in Massachusetts. Learn your STD status by getting tested in Weymouth.
- 204 women were diagnosed with HIV in Massachusetts in 2011.
- In 2010, the rate of Hispanic men living with HIV infection was 4.2 times that of white men.
- Chlamydia infections increased 110% in 10 years in Massachusetts, from 10,121 infections in 2001 to 21,236 in 2010.
- In 2010, Massachusetts ranked 40 out of all 50 states with the highest chlamydia infections.
- 2,497 gonorrhea infections were reported in Massachusetts in 2010, an increase of 30% from 2009.
Do not be another Weymouth statistic. As many as a quarter of all Massachusetts adults have an STD. Many sexually transmitted diseases cannot be cured and are, lifelong afflictions.