Same-Day STD Testing
Our testing process have been analyzed by certified diagnostic specialists. With over 4,000 nationwide testing centers, including the Wexford, Pennsylvania area, STD testing is convenient and simple. Our online STD testing service makes it possible to purchase testing and visit one of our local 15090 testing centers in the same day.
All of our test locations are located around Wexford for your convenience. We created a test recommendation tool for anyone who wants assistance deciding what sexually transmitted diseases to test for. Get updated on the status of your STD test results anytime while you wait.
When it comes time for you to test for sexually transmitted diseases in the 15090 area, STDcheck.com has the most sophisticated Wexford STD testing available. Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis looks for the virus in the blood with guaranteed results privately emailed to you in a day. We test for gonorrhea and chlamydia individually or through our exclusive chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel that looks for both infections in urine.
Wexford, Pennsylvania STI Data
The reports published by the federal government and the Pennsylvania health department are a reliable resource for data about STD and HIV infection and transmission in Wexford. Do not take a chance with your sexual status and safety by engaging in sexual activities without being informed about how sexually transmitted diseases are transmitted.
- 4,223 of the 22,383 HIV-positive men in Pennsylvania in 2010 got the disease from heterosexual contact.
- 22,383 male Pennsylvania residents were HIV-positive at the end of 2010.
- There were 1,552 HIV-positive PA residents between the ages of 13 and 24 in 2010.
- In 2010, there were 6,358 HIV-positive PA residents over the age of 55.
- 4,793 Hispanic/Latino Pennsylvania residents were living with HIV at the end of 2010.
People with HIV and AIDS live long and fulfilling lives with the help of anti-retroviral medications, so get your test today.