Same-Day STD Testing
We have over 4,000 test centers throughout USA, including in the 06109 area of Wethersfield, Connecticut. Our testing process has been vetted by certified diagnostic specialists. If you need STD testing in the 06109 area, choose any of our local testing centers for testing today.
Our writers keep our blog, Exposed, current to help inform you on STD topics and issues. Our testing centers always have a doctor on hand to supervise the testing procedures for your safety. We offer the same tests that hospitals and doctors do.
The CDC advises testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea together since both infections go together most of the time and we have a chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel available to test for both infections. No other testing service has more sophisticated STD testing in the Wethersfield. Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test in the 06109 area seeks the syphilis virus in blood with very fast results.
STI Infections Data for Wethersfield, Connecticut
Every year, the federal government and the health department of Connecticut compile rates of the transmission of STDs and HIV in Wethersfield. Getting informed about STDs is the best way to arm yourself against the transfer of sexually transmitted diseases.
- Almost half of all people living with HIV in Fairfield County, CT at the end of 2010 were black.
- There were 2,849 living cases of HIV in Fairfield County, CT as of the end of 2010.
- At the end of 2010, 10,822 people were living with HIV in Connecticut.
- At the end of 2010, almost 39% of all new HIV diagnoses in CT resulted in an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months.
- Connecticut was 33rd out of 50 for chlamydia infections in 2010.
Some STIs, like hepatitis A and HIV cannot be cured, they can only be managed by physicians and it is very important to get diagnosed as soon as possible.