Low-Cost STD testing Centers
Use the same-day STD testing we offer at all of our 06109 locations to take control of your sexual health. You can trust your results from STDcheck.com because our testing process has been vetted by diagnostic specialists. Many of our 4,000 testing centers are in the Wethersfield, Connecticut area.
We test for all of the most common STDs, including HIV 1 and 2, chlamydia and gonorrhea, syphilis, herpes- 1 & 2, and hepatitis A, B, and C. You will receive a full refund if you decide to cancel your testing prior to visiting one of our testing locations. Use the helpful glossary of STD terms on our site to decipher common STD terms.
Begin by searching for the closest centers on our website. Because our lab screens for other conditions also, no one will know why you are there. We created our testing system to treat you right, the way we'd want to be taken care of as healthcare consumers.
STD Information for Wethersfield, Connecticut
Statistics about STDs in Wethersfield get released every year by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Getting tested often is the best decision you can make for your sexual health.
- 1,076 black people in Fairfield County, CT were living with HIV in 2010.
- There were 195 people living with HIV in Litchfield County, CT as of 2010.
- There were 2,849 living cases of HIV in Fairfield County, CT as of the end of 2010.
- The number of HIV cases in CT resulting an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months was higher than the national average.
- At the end of 2010, there were 3,531 black people in Connecticut with HIV.
While other companies need you to wait up to 28-30 days after exposure to test for HIV antibodies, we can test you and give a confirmed, guaranteed result in 9-11 days.