Confidential Online STD Testing
Our Weston, Florida doctors can offer a specialist referral if you test positive for an STD and need to begin treatment. Testing with us is as easy as giving a blood or urine sample. Our doctors, who can prescribe antibiotics in Weston, Florida, can help you get better faster.
Use the glossary of STD terms on our site to get informed about the lingo used to discuss STDs. Refunds are given within 1-2 days of cancelling your testing as long as it is done prior to visiting our testing center. Testing is available for all of the most common STDs whether you want to take an individual test or an all-inclusive test.
Your smartphones, PCs or tablets can download and access your results as soon as they become available. We will email your test results when available, usually in 1-2 days. STDcheck.com will not notify your health insurer of your test results or place them on your permanent medical records.
Weston, Florida Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
Thanks to the federal government and the Florida department of health, data is available about Weston STD infection rates. Put your sexual health first by arming yourself with the facts about STDs and their transmission.
- Rate of gonorrhea infections increased in individuals aged 15-19 by about 83%.
- Florida HIV/AIDS infection rates among inmates in federal or state prisons are about 3 times the national average.
- From 2003 to 2012, women accounted for 106,057 gonorrhea infections in Florida.
- While the highest percentage of HIV/AIDS positive inmates in state or federal prisons in the nation is 5.5%, Florida's rate is 3.2%.
- Men aged between 45-54 had 1,471 syphilis infections in Florida in 2012.
Sexually transmitted diseases are the most common communicable diseases in the country, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Don't be a statistic- get tested now and take control of your sexual health.