Online STD Testing Service
Hepatitis A testing is essential so we include it in our comprehensive test panel. We promise you will not face embarrassing questions when you arrive for the test. We make sure your privacy is safeguarded by having your charges shown as FPK Services on your monthly statement.
The process for getting your money back is as simple as cancelling your testing before visiting a testing facility. Our glossary of STD lingo helps you stay current. Don't put up with incomplete STD testing with a testing provider who doesn't offer testing for all of the most common STDs-HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis- the way we do.
You can depend on us to safeguard your confidentiality by never reporting your test results to your health insurer or placing it on your permanent medical records. We will dispatch by email the results only to the address you gave us when you ordered the test. You can always read your test results on your smartphones, PCs and tablets.
STD information for: Westminster, California
STD testing today is the only way to be sure of your STD status. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) gathers data and STD statistics in Westminster and the entire state of California every year.
- 22,829 people were diagnosed with HIV in California between 2008 and 2011.
- At the end of 2010, 259 people for every 100,000 in Orange County were HIV-positive.
- 14,062 HIV-positive women were living in California 2012.
- Men between the ages of 20-24 are more likely to contract gonorrhea than women.
- Men residing in California aged 45 or over are ten times more likely than women to contract syphilis.
Some STDs, such as HIV, herpes, and hepatitis, are lifelong. Half of California adults will have a sexually transmitted disease in their lifetime. Get tested for STDs frequently to halt the spread of STDs like chlamydia, gonorrhea, HIV, and syphilis.