Local Private STD Testing
Our certified diagnostic experts have vetted our testing process to ensure correct results. Our online testing service makes it possible to purchase a package and test at one of our 43081 centers the same day. Our testing locations are throughout the nation, with over 4,000 locations including Westerville, Ohio area.
Our labs use all the testing that hospitals and clinics do. The blog we maintain is one of the many resources we make available beyond testing to help you conserve your sexual health. Our simple test procedure is always carried out under the management of a licensed physician.
STDcheck.com will not notify your health insurance provider of your test results or place them on your permanent medical records. We will make sure you get by email your test results when available, usually in 1-2 days. Your smartphones, PCs or tablets can download and access your results as soon as they become available.
Westerville, Ohio STI Statistics
Using knowledge as a weapon is the best way to protect yourself against sexually transmitted diseases. The federal government and Ohio health department gather data about STDs and the HIV epidemic in the state of Ohio and, specifically, Westerville.
- In 2012, 59% of all reported gonorrhea infections were females.
- 74% of all reported chlamydia infections in Ohio in 2012 were in 15-24 year olds.
- The rate of Black women living with reported HIV in Ohio was 12 times that of white women in 2010.
- Columbus, Ohio reported 137 cases of primary and secondary (P&S) syphilis in 2012.
- In 2011, Cuyahoga County, Ohio reported 10,304 chlamydia infections.
Chlamydia alone affects 1,412,791 Americans and most of those infected are aged 19-24, so it is essential that you get tested for all STDs annually.