Low-Cost STD testing Centers
No other testing service tests for hepatitis A as part of their complete test panel. We show all charges as FPK Services on your monthly statement to safeguard your privacy. We value your privacy and will not ask embarrassing questions now or at the test site.
Our tests are monitored by a physician at all times. We provide the same STD testing that you'd receive in a hospital. Our blog is updated weekly with interesting information about STDs.
PC, tablets and smartphones can easily read your test results. We guarantee that your test results will be dispatched by email to you in 24-48 hours. We guarantee never to report your results to your health insurance provider or place it on your permanent medical records.
Westchester, California Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate
The only way to be confident that you are STD-free is to take an STD test. Each year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) gathers data about STD infection rates in Westchester.
- Statistically, a little over 1 out of every 100 black people living in California in 2010 were HIV-positive.
- 2,327 males reported having primary and secondary syphilis in 2011.
- At the end of 2010, 259 people for every 100,000 in Orange County were HIV-positive.
- 352 out of every 100,000 of Native Americans living in California in 2010 were HIV-positive.
- 16,598 males were found positive for gonorrhea in 2011.
Different STDs are cured by different medications. More than 1 out of every 2 California adults aged 18 to 44 years old have have never taken an STD test for anything other than HIV/AIDS. Testing is the best way to stop the spread of STDs in Westchester.