Same-Day STD Testing Centers
Our comprehensive test panel includes Hepatitis A, which no other testing provider does. To protect your privacy, your charges will be shown as FPK Services. We will never ask you uncomfortable questions.
The hospitals near you process their tests at the same test labs that we use, so you know your results will be accurate. Our adherence to federal privacy mandates, such as the HIPAA Privacy Rule, allows us to keep your personal information safeguarded. Every time you purchase any of our STD tests, you can choose from many payment options, including credit or debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts.
Testing for gonorrhea and chlamydia in 33401 is simple with the industry best test panel we have put together for you. Our FDA-approved / cleared syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test can return results faster than all other companies. No other testing service gives you a more robust West Palm Beach STD testing.
West Palm Beach, Florida Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
Yearly reports are compiled by the health department of Florida and the federal government with data gathered about STDs and HIV in West Palm Beach. If you are knowledgeable about STDs and how they are transmitted, you will know how to defend yourself.
- Hillsborough County had the second highest chlamydia infections in Florida in 2012.
- Florida had a rate of 403.2 cases of chlamydia per every 100,000 residents in 2010.
- Broward County had the second highest number of HIV infections in 2012.
- By 2011, Florida received a total of $33.7 million from the CDC in HIV/AIDS prevention funding.
- Men aged between 45-54 had 1,471 syphilis infections in Florida in 2012.
Over half Florida adults aged 18 to 44 years old have only ever taken a test for HIV/AIDS. Different STDs need different therapies. Testing is the best way to stop the spread of STDs in West Palm Beach.