Confidential STD Testing
Because we respect your privacy, your charges will be shown as FPK Services on your statement. We will not ask you embarrassing questions when you arrive for your test - we do not ask questions. Only STDcheck.com tests for hepatitis A as part of the comprehensive.
Keep yourself educated with the latest STD news on our blog, Exposed, Learn your STD status with our physician- managed sexually transmitted disease testing. Take the very same tests you'd take at a health care center in the privacy of one of our testing centers.
Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis looks for the virus in the blood in the 97068 area. It is important to test for co-infections, gonorrhea and chlamydia and our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel does just that. At West Linn STD testing, we use the most advanced technique to screen for STDs in blood and urine.
STD Rate for West Linn, Oregon
West Linn STD testing is the only way to learn what your STD status is with certainty. In Oregon, STDs are passed on fast and in very high numbers.
- In Multnomah County in 2011, there were 15.8 cases per 100,000 people with syphilis diagnoses.
- By the end of 2011, a total of 3,644 Oregonians with HIV have died.
- Chlamydia has been on the rise in Oregon since 2003.
- 38% of men who used injection drugs and were diagnosed with HIV between 2006-2010 were diagnosed with AIDS within a year.
- 68% of women that have been diagnosed with HIV contracted it through a man.
People who are positive for HIV and AIDS live long and fulfilling lives with the help of anti-retroviral medications, so get tested today.